- Attract outstanding students and provide excellent education opportunities to them.
- Recognize and encourage outstanding students.
- Meet the needs of the emirate and the state of qualified personnel in various disciplines.
- Prepare students to complete their higher studies after graduation in the most prestigious local universities.
- Prepare leading cadres to contribute to community development.
Scholarships Program Types:
Full or partial Scholarships covers tuition fees for studing in accredited private universities.
Rewarding Scholarships system during study period at one of the local (public) univiresties.
Complementary Scholarships including some features and support for students who have scholarships from other parties.
| RAK Medical & Health Sciences University||UAE University|
|American University of Ras Al Khaimah||Zayed University|
American University of Sharjah||Higher Colleges of Technology|
|Paris Sorbonne University of Abu Dhabi||
Civil Engineering - Petroleum and Gas Engineering Space Engineering - Mechanical Engineering – Traffic & Transport Engineering - Planning Cities - Business Administration - Properties Management - Law- Food Science - General health - Agricultural||
& Urban Studies |
Business Administration - Marketing - Tourism management - Investment and financial||
Investment and Finance - Business Administration - Marketing – Law||
Business & Investment|
Business Administration -Accounting -Human Resources Management-Law||
|Business Administration - Ports - Airports Management - Logistics operations Management||
Ports & Airports|
|Business Administration - Accounting - Financial Management and Investment - Statistics – Purchases||
|Computer Engineering - Information Security - Computer Science - Network Engineering - Management Information Systems - Electronic Business||
|Electronic Engineering - Financial Management - Accounting - Statistics - very few exceptions, logistics management||
|Economy - Statistics - Business Administration - Law – Marketing||
|Business Administration - Petroleum
Engineering - Gas Engineering - Mining Engineering - Materials Engineering - Renewable Energy Engineering - Geophysical Engineering||
|Protocols Management - Public Relations - Mass Communication||
Media & Public Relations|
| Archaeology - Anthropology||
|Public Health - Health Management - Environmental Sciences - Environmental Engineering - Water Resources Management -
Chemical Engineering -
Biology - Waste Management - General Medicine – Dental - Pharmacy - Nursing||
Health & Environment|
Benefits and Rewards:
A monthly allowance during the study period according to the rewards system based on academic performance and hours completed for public universities.
- Coverage of tuition in private universities with variety percentages..
- Additional financial reward for summer training.
- Financial incentive award in case you receive an excellent grade at the end of each semester (when registering minimum of 15 credit hours).
- Additional financial rewards at the summer training.
- Providing a computer (laptop) for students who obtain an excellent GPA after the completion of (50%) of the requirements of the course of study.
- Special Recognition Award in Ras Al Khaimah Award for educational excellence ceremony.
Provision of academic and professional guidance continuously, and provide multiple study facilities.
Provision of a variety of opportunities for self-development in the English language and computer skills, leadership, before, during, and after studying.
Provision of opportunities to acquire multiple skills through various workshops and training courses.
Provision of training opportunities in outstanding institutions.
Support for participation in forums and conferences.
Provision of logistical support in the completion of projects and scientific research during studying.
Recommending the graduate to work in one of the government bodies in the emirate.
- The applicant must be a UAE national.
- The applicant must have a minimum high school average of 95% (Scientific Section) and minimum average of 97% (Literary Section).
- The ability to use computer and English language skills, preferably obtaining (IELTS-TOFEL) certificate.
- The applicant must have unconditional acceptance from an accredited university.
Must pass the personal interview.
Must study at one of the accredited universities in UAE.
A copy of the passport.
A copy of the national ID
A copy of the family book.
A copy of high school certificate (true copy).
A copy of the university academic record if the student is enrolled at a university.
Three Recommendation Certificates from Teachers and Academic Mentors.
English language skills certificate (IELTS-TOFEL).
How to apply:
Personal Submission (fill out the application at the headquarters of the program)
For inquiries and information:
Contact program's phone number: 07-227 5959
Visit the program's headquarters in: Al Nakheel, RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry building, 8th Floor