- Attract outstanding students and provide excellent education opportunities to them.
- Recognize and encourage outstanding students.
- Meet the needs of the emirate and the state of qualified personnel in various disciplines.
- Preparing leading cadres to contribute to community development.
Scholarship program types:
- Full or Partial Scholarships for tuition fees coverage at accredited universities in UAE.
- Complementary Scholarships including some features and support for students who have scholarships from other parties.
Private Univerities|| Public Universities|
American University of Ras Al Khaimah||UAE University|
American University of Sharjah||
Paris Sorbonne University of Abu Dhabi||
All disciplines needed by the government.
Benefits and awards:
- Tuition fees coverage.
- Additional financial reward for summer training (for unemployed students).
- Financial incentive award in case you receive an excellent grade at the end of each semester.
- Special Recognition Award in Ras Al Khaimah Award for educational excellence ceremony.
- Provision of academic and professional guidance continuously, and provide multiple study facilities.
- Provision of opportunities to acquire multiple skills through various workshops and training courses.
- Provision of training opportunities in outstanding institutions.
- Support for participation in forums and conferences.
- Provision of logistical support in the completion of projects and scientific research during studying.
- Recommending the graduate to work in one of the government bodies in the emirate.
- The applicant must be a UAE national.
- Must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of (3.5) for those wishing to obtain a master's degree.
- Master's degree with a minimum GPA of (3.5) for those wishing to obtain a PhD degree.
- The availability of expertise in some of the offered disciplines.
- Has a charismatic personality and the ability of effective communication, teamwork and creative thinking.
- A copy of the passport.
- A copy of the family book.
- A copy of B.A. or Masters Certificate (true copy).
- 2 personal photos.
How to apply:
Personal application (fill out the application at the headquarters of the program)
For inquiries and information:
Contact program's phone number: 07-227 5959
Visit the program's headquarters in: Al Nakheel, RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry building, 8th Floor