Under the ongoing guidance from His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah emirate, RAK Government is taking over the utmost importance to education & care of outstanding students to build the future of this country, hence the distinctive scholarship program initiated to achieve this vision & to confirm that the investing in outstanding students along with providing all forms of support, care and assistance in their careers and education path achieve that goal.
We call on all outstanding students, parents and educational institutions to take advantage of this unique opportunity to achieve a bright future for the most expensive local asset and to accomplish developmental aspirations.
- Attract outstanding students and provide excellent education opportunities to them.
- Recognize and encourage outstanding students.
- Meet the needs of the emirate and the state of qualified personnel in various disciplines.
- Prepare students to complete their higher studies after graduation in the most prestigious international universities.
- Prepare leading cadres to contribute to community development.
Accredited universities are determind, according to the university classification issued by :
( QS ) ranking - www.topuniversities.com
( Shanghai ) ranking - www.shanghairanking.com
|Civil Engineering - Petroleum and Gas Engineering Space Engineering - Mechanical Engineering – Traffic & Transport Engineering - Planning Cities - Business Administration - Properties Management - Law- Food Science - General health - Agricultural||
& Urban Studies |
Business Administration - Marketing - Tourism management - Investment and financial||
Investment and Finance - Business Administration - Marketing – Law||
Business & Investment|
Business Administration - Accounting - Human Resources Management - Law||
|Business Administration - Ports - Airports Management - Logistics operations Management||
Ports & Airports|
|Business Administration - Accounting - Financial Management and Investment - Statistics – Purchases||
|Computer Engineering - Information Security - Computer Science - Network Engineering - Management Information Systems - Electronic Business||
|Electronic Engineering - Financial Management - Accounting - Statistics - very few exceptions, logistics management||
|Economy - Statistics - Business Administration - Law – Marketing||
|Business Administration - Petroleum Engineering - Gas Engineering - Mining Engineering - Materials Engineering - Renewable Energy Engineering - Geophysical Engineering||
|Protocols Management - Public Relations - Mass Communication||
Media & Public Relations|
| Archaeology - Anthropology||
|Public Health - Health Management - Environmental Sciences - Environmental Engineering - Water Resources Management - Chemical Engineering - Biology - Waste Management - General Medicine – Dental - Pharmacy - Nursing||
Health & Environment|
- The applicant must have a minimum high school average of 90%.
- Must have a minimum GPA of (3.5) for those wishing who are studying currently at university.
- Must have distinct academic record in the last three years at an average of 90% or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum 550 points for the English language test (TOFEL) or 6.0 points for (IELTS) or equivalent in the other tests.
- Must have distinctive record for extra-curricular activities.
- Three Recommendation Certificates from Teachers and Academic Mentors.
- Must pass the personal interview.
- Pledge to work for Ras Al Khaimah Government after the graduation. (A period equal to the period of study)
- Must study at one of the accredited & classified international universities in UAE.
Students bonuses are determined according to the universities classification which they are studying in as follows:
Includes: best 25 universities according to the annual list issued by the two agencies, bonus of (20,000) AED/month in addition to other benefits.
Includes: classified universities ranked between 26-50 according to the annual list issued by the two agencies, bonus of (18,000) AED/month in addition to other benefits.
Includes: classified universities ranked between 200-50 according to the annual list issued by the two agencies, bonus of (15,000) AED/ month in addition to other benefits.
Academic & Career Path:
AED in the country
theNew YorkUniversity-Abu Dhabi)
35,000-30,000||Minimum of 0- 2 Years||Specialist||50||Professional|
42,000-38,000||Minimum of 3 Years||Senior Specialist||51||Professional|
Minimum of 5 Years||
60,000-50,000||Minimum of 7 Years||Manager||53||Supervisory|
Minimum of 9 Years||Senior Manager||54||Supervisory|
Minimum of 10 Years||Executive||55||Professional|
|n 75,000 & More||Minimum of 12 Years||Senior Executive||56||Professional|
Annual Flight tickets.
A grant for postgraduate studies after graduation.
Financial incentive bonus if you get the privilege of appreciation at the end of each semester (after the completion a minimum of 15 credit hours ).
Additional financial reward at the summer training.
The provision of a laptop.
Special Recognition in educational excellence ceremony (for graduates).
Distinguished level Employment after graduation.
- Assistance in submitting enrolment application to prestigious universities.
- Provision of academic and professional guidance continuously, and provide multiple study facilities.
- Provision of a variety of opportunities for self-development in the English language and computer skills, leadership, before, during, and after studying.
- Provision of opportunities to acquire multiple skills through various workshops and training courses.
- Provision of training opportunities in outstanding institutions.
- Support for participation in forums and conferences.
- Provision of logistical support in the completion of projects and scientific research during studying.
- Recommending the graduate to work in one of the government bodies in the emirate.
- Support projects and researches.
- Provision of suitable job opportunities after graduation.
Instruction to Get Scholarship:
Must apply for admission to the program and attach the required documents.
Must pass a personal interview, and planned tests (if any).
Must Obtain admission acceptance statement in the selected university
Must sign a contract with SSPGE management and open bank account.
Must submmit course started statement attached with academic semester schedule.
Scholarship Continuance Conditions:
cumulative grade of at least
deliver the academic
records and reports
at the end of
each semester within two weeks.
Must updae your
personal information at the beginning of each
a course registration notice to SSPGE management at the beginning of
Must be commitment
to the rest of
the terms in
Most Common University Admission Requirements:
Outstanding results in a high school exam.
The results of (SAT) or (ACT) General tests that is related to (3) materials .
The results of the TOEFL tests for (American and Canadian universities) points (550-600), or IELTS for (British and Australian universities) point (6.5-7).
Proficiency in a other language than English.
Pass the personal interviews (if any).
good record in outdoors activities.
Report personal goals and aspirations (Personal Statement).
Submission of all needed documents in November or December to start in the first semester of the next academic year.
and a willingness
to get the
the accredited universities
before one year.
(SAT, ACT, ......)
Improve English and Mathematics capabilities
Knowledge on the nature of
the admission requirements
and on preferred
A copy of the passport.
A copy of the national ID
A copy of the family book.
A copy of high school certificate (true copy).
A copy of the university academic record for the last 3 years if the student is enrolled at a university.
Three Recommendation Certificates from Teachers and Academic Mentors.
English language skills certificate (IELTS-TOFEL).
How to apply:
Personal Submission (fill out the application at the headquarters of the program)
For inquiries and information:
Contact program's phone number: 07-227 5959
Visit the program's headquarters in: Al Nakheel, RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry building, 8th Floor