About the forum:
- This forum is organized by Sheikh Saqr Program for Government Excellence, a program that seeks to develop the local governmental machinery to move up to the level of international standards.
- The first forum for the best government practices was held in June 2006 and has been continued annually since then.
- Highlighting the role of creativity in achieving institutional excellence.
Showing best national practices in institutional innovation.
Exchange ideas and experiences on the best applied creativity practices in the country.
Enriching the culture of excellence, quality and providing a channel to keep up with the developments in this area.
The expected benefits from the forum:
- Exploring outstanding creative experiences.
- Establishing a network or relations with outstanding government institutions.
- Improving institutional competitiveness.
- Familiarity with innovative work means and methodologies.
- Providing an opportunity to make reference comparisons.
- Obtaining information for the purposes of continuous development.
- Providing opportunity to present questions and visions.
- Enhancing communication between concerned parties in the field of quality and excellence.
Activities of the Ninth Forum of best government practices 2014 "Excellence through Creativity":